(STARTING @ $49.99)
Every time your wheels rotate, your car’s metal ring and pinion gears are meshing against each other. This happens whether your car is front, rear or all-wheel drive. To ensure that these expensive metal components are well protected, it’s important to have the differential fluid checked and changed at recommended intervals.
- Your vehicle should be serviced according to your manufacturer’s recommended mileage interval.
- All existing fluid, dirt and contaminants are removed from your rear differential.
- All drain and fill plugs are inspected for damage.
- Your rear differential is refilled with a premium gear oil (AWD & 4WD Only).
- Then, your transfer case is refilled with premium transfer case fluid (4WD Transfer Case Only).
- And finally, your front differential is refilled with a premium gear oil (RWD Only).